Terms and Conditions
Claims and Returns
- Claims for defects or missing parts must be made within 30 days from invoice date. After 30 days there is no service agreement. No exception.
- Claim Application and digital pictures are required to claim defective merchandise with a copy of an invoice. Please email to email@example.com. Diamond Sofa will approve/decline claim upon receipt of above mentioned documents.
- Must obtain RMA# before returning any merchandise. Return without RMA# will be rejected.
- All returned merchandise must be packed in Diamond Sofa’s Original Boxes without any writing or label on the box.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee for all returned items except manufacturer’s defect.
- We will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise.
- Any claim for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the freight carrier. Before signing the freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damages and note the on freight bill if there is any damage.
- All returned shipments must be freight prepaid with RMA# and original invoice.
- Diamond Sofa will not be responsible for any drop ship freight charges.
- Any exchange for defective merchandise will be shipped with the next order.
- No cash refunds. Exchange and credit only.
- When applicable, Diamond Sofa will issue credit for product value only once returned merchandise is received, inspected and deemed to be in sellable condition.
Diamond Sofa warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defects (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Diamond Sofa should be notified promptly of the defect and supplied a copy of the invoice and delivery ticket. Inspection by a Diamond Sofa employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists, or you may be required to submit samples to Diamond Sofa along with digital images of the defects to initiate the claim.
If a replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or unavailable, Diamond Sofa reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement purposes.
Limited Term Warranty: 1 year from day of purchase
WARRANTY IS VOID FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage.
- Any product modifications by dealer, consumer or other parties not authorized by Diamond Sofa will void this warranty.
- Floor samples sold or product designated “AS IS” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
- Warranty does not cover minor variations or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and your furniture.
- Cost of packaging and shipping to and from Diamond Sofa is not covered by the warranty unless expressly arranged by Diamond Sofa.
- This warranty covers only articles of furniture intended for residential use only, does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional or rental use.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
- Damages incurred by accidents or abuse.
This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE RETAILER and is NOT TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact Diamond Sofa with claim. We will not handle claims from consumers directly; all requests must go through the retailer who sold the merchandise to the consumer. We advise all retailers to retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for particular purpose. No representative, employee or agent of Diamond Sofa or any other person is authorized to assume for Diamond Sofa any additional liability or responsibility in connection with Diamond Sofa’s merchandise except as described above. Implied warranties or merchantability and fitness of the merchandise are limited to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. In no event shall Diamond Sofa be liable for indirect, consequential or incidental damages of any kind.